What is Aspergillosis?
Aspergillosis is an infection of the respiratory tract, lungs and sinuses, which may become a fatal condition, especially in people who have a weak immune system.
Aspergillosis is caused by Aspergillus fungi, hence also called Aspergillus infection.
If you are infected with Aspergillosis, you will experience pain in certain body parts because the Aspergillus fungi produces invasive infection in your body. It can occur to anybody who specifically have a poor immune system. If not treated well, the infection may become severe to worse.
This blog is written to help you with the home remedies and diet plans which you can follow to protect yourself from Aspergillosis.
How is Aspergillosis caused?
The Aspergillus infection or Aspergillosis is the result of a combination of exposure to the Aspergillus fungus and a weak immune system.
The various other causes of Aspergillus infection are:
- Weak immune system
- Compost piles
- Stored grain
- Decaying vegetation
What are the symptoms of Aspergillosis?
If you are infected with Aspergillosis or the Aspergillus infection, you will show the following symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Cough with blood
- Blood in urine
- Less urine
- Skin sores
- Vision difficulties
- Shortness of breathing
- Organ failure
What are the home remedies and diet guide to treat or prevent Aspergillosis?
If the causes and symptoms mentioned above, are similar in your case, then you could be having this disease. And, it is equally necessary to take immediate measures in order to treat or prevent yourself from such disease.
Below is an outline of suggestions that will be of great help to you with the disease. What’s more? The home remedies and diet plans will save you the burden and cost of frequent hospital visits.
- Anti-fungal drugs are often effective at killing Aspergillus species, although some may prefer herbal remedies that causes fewer side effects.
- Both olive oil and olive leaf extracts contain strong anti-fungal properties.
- Coconut oil can be used for health benefits as it reduces mold and fungal infections in a variety of ways. It also stimulates the immune system and is a good source of nutrition.
- Protect yourself from the environment.
- Avoid areas that contain a lot of dust as it may affect your lungs and further cause respiratory disorders.
- Cover your hands or wear gloves when handling materials such as soil, moss or manure as they can carry fungus.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Wash fruits and vegetables properly before cooking and eating.
- Avoid close contact with people who are having similar or other infections.
- Drink clean and filtered water.
- Avoid drinking water from contaminated sources.
- Avoid close contact with materials when you are in the woods.
- If you are having fever and chills, drinking hot vegetable soup is beneficial for both your organs and illness.
- Maintain a clean sanitation and hygiene surroundings.
- Eat foods that are rich in vitamin C and vitamin D.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it could worsen the infection or cause complications in the body.
Aspergillosis or Aspergillus infection can become fatal if not treated or ignored. Therefore, in order to help you with the infection, these natural remedies can be of great help to you.