What is Alkhurma Haemorrhagic Fever (AHF)?
It is well-understood that one’s health is one’s greatest wealth. Everybody wants to live a healthy life despite the place being infested by both communicable and non-communicable diseases.
However, you cannot stay hidden as diseases and infection always lurk around the corner, waiting to attack its victims.
Infections that are caused by virus significantly harm your body, and may sometimes lead to fatal consequences if left untreated. The Alkhurma Haemorrhagic Fever (AHF) is a disease that is found in persons infected by a tick-borne virus. These viruses fall into the category of the Flavivirus family.
They are often referred to as the West Nile virus, since, they are reportedly found in the regions of Egypt and appear in spring and summer.
This blog is written to help you with the home remedies and diet plans which you can follow to protect yourself from Alkhurma Haemorrhagic Fever (AHF).
How is it caused?
Given below are some of the reasons that show how the Alkhurma Haemorrhagic Fever (AHF) virus is caused in a person.
- The Alkhurma Haemorrhagic Fever (AHF) is caused in humans through tick bites.
- It can even be caused when crushing infected ticks with uncovered hands.
- The virus-infected ticks are found in domestic animals or livestock, which then come in contact with people and then infects the person.
- When the livestock is infected by the Flavivirus, animals producing milk may also contain the virus, if not pasteurized.
- Slaughtering the infected animals may also become a risk factor for catching the disease.
- The blood, fluids or tissues of infected animals may still carry the virus which can easily be transmitted to you.
What are its symptoms?
When you are infected by the tick-borne virus, from the period of few days, you will start showing a number of symptoms. These symptoms can be:
- Loss of appetite
- Multi-organs failure
What are the home remedies and diet guide to treat or prevent Alkhurma Haemorrhagic Fever (AHF)?
If the causes and symptoms mentioned above, are similar in your case, then you could be having this disease. And, it is equally necessary to take immediate measures in order to treat or prevent yourself from such disease.
Below is an outline of suggestions that will be of great help to you with the disease. What’s more? The home remedies and diet plans will save you the burden and cost of frequent hospital visits.
- Maintain your blood pressure and oxygen level.
- Avoid tick-infested areas.
- Do not come in direct contact with the animals that are infected by virus-borne ticks.
- Use tick repellents on your skin and clothes to prevent yourself from getting infected.
- If you work in a slaughter-house or farm, avoid unprotected contact with animals and their blood, fluids or tissues.
- Avoid eating without first washing your hands properly.
- If you are experiencing loss of appetite, drink plenty of water, juice, etc.
- Maintain a healthy diet by eating fresh fruits and vegetables.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, avoid eating animals that are infected by virus-borne ticks.
Your life is precious. Never compromise your life by careless actions. The Alkhurma Haemorrhagic Fever (AHF) is a rare disease but can be fatal. Therefore, you should make it a habit of avoiding yourself from coming in direct contact with your livestock especially, along with other animals in your area.