What is Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is also called Atrophic arthritis. It is a chronic autoimmune disease with inflammation of the joints and seldom marked with deformities.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) might last for many years and usually affects joints on both sides of the body simultaneously.
The disease usually affects adults and can be a lifelong problem if not properly dealt with.
This blog is written to help you with the home remedies and diet plans which you can follow to protect yourself from Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
How is Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) caused?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) can be triggered by a number of factors, which include:
- Weak health
- Poor diet
- Low immune function
- Exposure to environment toxin
What are the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?
The most common signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) or atrophic arthritis are:
- Pain in the joints
- Swelling in the joints
- Muscle pain
- Difficulty in body motion
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
What are the home remedies and diet guide to treat or prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?
If the causes and symptoms mentioned above, are similar in your case, then you could be having this disease. And, it is equally necessary to take immediate measures in order to treat or prevent yourself from such disease.
Below is an outline of suggestions that will be of great help to you with the disease. What’s more? The home remedies and diet plans will save you the burden and cost of frequent hospital visits.
- Eat foods that are naturally high in omega-3, such as wild-caught fish and nuts or seeds.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid sugar, trans fats and fast foods.
- Exercise regularly as it helps in reducing stiffness in your body.
- Walking, cycling, swimming, yoga and meditation everyday are exercises that are beneficial for your body.
- Stretching can also help reduce inflammation.
- Get enough sleep.
- Avoid emotional stress.
- Certain anti-inflammatory supplements, such as ginger and turmeric extract, glucosamine, etc., can help in reducing arthritis pain.
You can naturally treat yourself through the remedies given above that will help you relieve from rheumatoid arthritis. It is to be remembered that the rheumatoid arthritis disease can last for many years, in certain cases, it may be a lifelong disease followed by complications and pain.
Your health is important to you. Since, the disease can also be genetically caused in persons, it is vital that you take adequate preventive tips to protect yourself and your family from the disease. Following the points mentioned above can make it easy to heal rheumatoid arthritis (RA) or atrophic arthritis.