What is Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm?
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm is a disease that can be found in many people. In such conditions, you experience severe bleeding.Thus, if the aorta, which is responsible for supplying blood from your heart through the center of your chest to your abdomen is ruptured. Thus, You should not ignore this health condition, since, it can be life-threatening if proper care is not taken.
Here, we will let you know some of the best home remedies and diet plans. So, that will help you maintain a healthy life and protect yourself from diseases.
How is it caused?
Since the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm disease mainly occurs in the aorta of the abdomen, it can cause problems.
- High blood pressure can increase the risk of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm in your body.
- If your aorta, which is the blood vessel, is infected by bacteria or fungus, it can cause the Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm disease.
- An inflamed blood vessel in the aorta can cause Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm.
- Smoking or consuming tobacco in any other form can lead to Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm as it damages the aorta.
- Trauma can cause Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, if you had an accident in the past.
- In some cases, the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm disease can be hereditary.
What are its symptoms?
Most people who suffer from the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm disease experience complications in the body followed by excessive pain. Thus, The common symptoms of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm in affected persons are:
- Severe pain in the back
- Soreness, accompanied by pain, in the chest and abdominal area
- Constant pain on the abdomen or on the side of the abdomen
- You will feel recurring pulse in the navel
- You may also have bleeding
What are the home remedies and diet guide to treat or cure Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm?
If you are suffering from Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, taking the necessary precautions and maintaining a healthy diet plan will keep you away from further complications.
There are home remedies that you can add in your routine to protect yourself from the Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm disease. These home remedies are helpful, which will also save you the time, energy and cost of visiting hospitals.
- If your blood vessels are healthy, the disease can prevent
- Get adequate amount of exercise every day. Daily exercise is beneficial to your body and helps keep your body organs functioning properly.
- Keep your blood pressure under control. If your blood pressure is too high or too low, you may face complications.
- Avoid chewing or smoking tobacco as it can harm your body to a great extent.
- Include low fat and low cholesterol in your everyday diet.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
If you have experience the signs or symptoms that are mention above, you could be suffering from Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm disease. When you are having mild pain in the abdomen, the above home remedies will help you get yourself to the normal state.
If you have been previously diagnose with Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm disease. So, you can follow the guidelines and live a trouble-free life by simply maintaining a healthy diet every day. Diets are, therefore, very important, as it helps your body to function properly.