What is Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)?
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is a dangerous disease that is transmitted from one person to another through direct contact. It is dangerous enough that can cost you your life.
HIV is a virus that causes the disease in people through physical contact with people, objects, animals, etc. When you are HIV-positive, this would indicate that you have HIV/AIDS.
Many people have lost their lives due to AIDS. There is no absolute cure for this disease, however, if taken proper precautions, it can be treated.
This blog is written to help you with the home remedies and diet plans which you can follow to protect yourself from HIV/AIDS.
How are aids caused?
There are many ways where the disease can be caused by many people.
- It can be caused by unprotected sexual intercourse.
- It can be caused through syringe and needle that has not been disposed of after use.
- Aids can be spread through direct contact with a person already suffering from HIV/AIDS.
- It can be caused when you use clothes of the affected person.
What are the symptoms of AIDS?
When you are suffering from HIV/AIDS, you tend to have these symptoms:
- Severe headache
- Sore throat
- Pain in the joints
- Rash on skin and body
- Forming of sores on your skin and body
- Swollen glands
- Sweating at night
- Rapid weight loss
- Women with HIV may experience changes in their menstrual cycle
- Lack of energy
- Person may suffer from neurological disorders
What are the home remedies and diet guide to treat or cure Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)?
If the causes and symptoms mentioned above, are similar in your case, then you could be having this disease. And, it is equally necessary to take immediate measures in order to prevent or cure yourself of such problems.
Below is an outline of suggestions that will be of great help to you with the disease. What’s more? The home remedies and So, diet plans will save you the burden and cost of frequent hospital visits.
Keep yourself clean by following hygienic standards.
- Keep your surroundings clean and healthy.
- Eat healthy foods as they keep you strong, gives you more energy and supports your immune system.
- If you are infected with HIV, eat well-cooked food, including meat. Avoid foods such as unpasteurized dairy products, raw eggs and seafood, as they can be severe. Thus, Do not inject syringe or needles in your body if it has not been sterilized or has been used by somebody previously. So, Dispose of syringes and needles immediately after use.
- If you have pets, make sure you bathe them regularly and wash your hands, too. So, Pets may carry parasites that can cause infections in persons with HIV/AIDS.
Your health is very important to you and you should take proper care of yourself. Thus, The suggestions given above can help you fight against HIV/AIDS and live a healthy life.