What is Adenovirus infection?
Adenovirus infection is a disease that is caused by a family of viruses called adenoviruses. Many humans and animals fall victim to this disease because it can be transmitted. Therefore, you should not ignore the adenovirus infection.
The disease can be mild in certain cases and affects the respiratory tract, causing infection and further complicates it if not treated properly. Sometimes, it can be dangerous and may even result in death.
The adenovirus infection is basically passed on from people and spreads to your body organs through your nose, mouth and eyes. It then starts infecting the organs in your body.
This blog is written to help you with the home remedies and diet plans which you can follow to protect yourself from (disease name).
How is it caused?
If you are not careful, you will come in contact with viruses easily. The following are the common ways of acquiring adenovirus infection:
- It is caused by an infected person to you through close personal contact.
- It is caused by the air by sneezing and coughing.
- It is caused when you are in direct contact with objects or surfaces that may contain adenovirus.
- It is caused by contaminated water, especially swimming pool.
- It can also be caused if you are in a crowded environment.
What are the symptoms of Adenovirus Infection?
Since infections can start causing problems to your body, you will experience unhealthy feelings. Viruses can transmit from person to person quickly.
When you are suffering from adenovirus infection, you will show these symptoms:
- Common cold
- Running nose
- Sore throat
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Pneumonia (infection in the lungs)
- Weakened immune system
- Respiratory illness
- Inflammation of the bladder, stomach and intestines
What are the home remedies and diet guide to treat or cure adenovirus infection?
If the causes and symptoms mentioned above, are similar in your case, then you could be having this disease. And, it is equally necessary to take immediate measures in order to prevent or cure yourself of such problems.
Below is an outline of suggestions that will be of great help to you with the disease. What’s more? The home remedies and diet plans will save you the burden and cost of frequent hospital visits.
- It is very necessary to wash your hands often with soap and water.
- You should cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not stay in close contact with people who are infected with the disease.
- Use proper disinfectants on surfaces and objects.
- Use chlorine in swimming pools to prevent the outbreaks of adenovirus infection.
- Take proper rest at home when you are sick.
- Eat as many healthy foods as possible.
- Store your foods, fruits and vegetables in clean containers.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables clean before cooking and consuming them.
If you maintain healthy practices daily, you will be able to prevent or treat the infection. It is also important to create awareness and protect yourself, your family and friends from being infected by adenovirus.