What is Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE)?
You may probably have heard about situations where, you suffer from a trauma in your childhood, and has, since then, affecting you and your health substantially. One of such conditions is the Adverse Childhood Experiences (abbreviated as ACE), which, as the name suggests, occurs to you during your early childhood days. Sometimes, it can lead to chronic problems.
This blog is written to help you with the home remedies and diet plans which you can follow to protect yourself from Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE).
How is it caused?
The Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE)disease can be caused significantly because of many reasons. It does occur in children, especially during their early age, and in adults as well.
- ACE can be caused due to physical, sexual or emotional abuse in your childhood.
- It can be caused due to an emotional or physical negligence in your childhood.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences can be caused due to witnessing domestic violence in your childhood.
- If living as a confined household member in your childhood.
- It can be caused due to death of a parent or other family members in your childhood.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences can be due to divorce or separation between parents in your childhood.
- It can be caused by a substance or drug abuse.
- It can be caused due to mental illness.
What are its symptoms?
- The symptoms of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) can be as follows:
- You may undergo a prolonged depression.
- You will experience difficulties in sleeping at night.
- People lack physical activity.
- You indulge yourself to smoking, drinking and drugs.
- Your health and well-being is impacted.
- It can increase health risks in the long run.
- You may compel yourself to suicide attempts.
What are the home remedies for the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) treatment or cure?
If the causes and symptoms mentioned above, are similar in your case, then you could be having this disease. And, it is equally necessary to take immediate measures in order to prevent or cure yourself from such problems.
Below is an outline of solutions that will be of great help to you with the disease. What’s more? These home remedies will save you the burden and cost of frequent hospital visits.
- Do exercises regularly to stay fit and healthy. Walking or running daily can help you.
- Get connected socially with people around you.
- Keep your mind fresh and practice meditation.
- Be involved in activities.
As you know, the bodily and mental dysfunction that is caused by the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) disease, may have serious consequences on you, if neglected.
Therefore, it is important that you take proper care of yourself. Also, following these guidelines can help you a lot.