What is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is recognized as a disorder of widespread muscle pain with no specific diagnostic test.Therefore, It affects people of all ages. Thus, children, adolescents, and adults may have Fibromyalgia. Generally, women are twice as much likely to have Fibromyalgia than men. When you suffer from Fibromyalgia, you tend to display irritations and discomfort, including pain.
Fibromyalgia can also cause a life-long disability in people, both physically and mentally. There have been cases where over millions of adults have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, while very few cases involved in children
If you are suffering from Fibromyalgia, here are a few simple tips that can help you with the disorder and still be able to live, instead of giving up on your life.
This blog is written to help you with the home remedies and diet plans which you can follow to protect yourself from Fibromyalgia.
How is Fibromyalgia caused?
Currently, the actual cause of Fibromyalgia is not known by medical researchers. However, it is believed that the disease can be caused genetically and environment factors.
The condition runs in families and many genes are believed to be involved. Thus, The environmental factors that can cause Fibromyalgia include:
- Psychological stress
What are the symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
The most common symptoms of Fibromyalgia in adults are:
- Pain in the body
- Sleep problems
- Emotional distress
- Depression and anxiety
Apart from the symptoms above, there are other symptoms as well that the affected adults may experience. These other symptoms are:
- Tingling or numbness in hands and feet.
- Pain in the face or jaw
- Digestive problems
- Abdominal pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
What are the home remedies and diet guide to treat or prevent Fibromyalgia?
If the causes and symptoms mentioned above, are similar in your case, then you could be having this disease. And, it is equally necessary to take immediate measures in order to treat or prevent yourself from such disease.
Below is an outline of suggestions that will be of great help to you with the disease. What’s more? So, The home remedies and diet plans will save you the burden and cost of frequent hospital visits.
- Physical exercise is very necessary in order to keep you body active.
- Eating fruits, vegetables, sprouted nuts and organic wild meat are major diets which you can add in your daily routine to heal Fibromyalgia.
- Eat green vegetables for optimal health and well-being.
- Eating clean lean protein helps your muscles and tissues to maintain energy.
- Eat fermented foods and cultured dairy such as, yogurt or kefir to prevent candidiasis, which is a root cause of Fibromyalgia.
- Omega-3 fats are healthy and help in reducing inflammation and pain.
- Fruits, vegetables, and herbs are good sources of antioxidants, such as vitamins A, C and E.
- Avoid processed foods or foods with additives.
- Ignore excess alcohol and caffeine.
- Avoid gluten and sugar as they can increase inflammation and pain.
Therefore, Fibromyalgia can be effectively treated and the chances of mortality will reduce to quite an extent. The preventive measures given above can help you cope with Fibromyalgia both in children and adults so that you can live actively again and for much longer.