Our Amazing World has so many over-whelming truths and facts that make us awe-struck. Although some facts may seem interesting, on the other hand, others may seem to be totally weird.
Many different generations of civilizations over the years did have something worth wondering what was actually real even though we believe them or not. The world is a very big place and anything can occur and not just an intuition of your mind.
Everything on this planet, whether living or non-living, have certain astonishing facts that can make you wonder, “Is it for real?”
This blog lists 20 of the most interesting facts about the world which you might not be aware of
1. Humans have a slightly different height when compared to in the morning and in the evening, which is just 1 percent.
2. The first rocket in India was so small and light that it was actually transported on a bicycle to the Thumba Launching Station which is located in Thiruvananthapuram (present-day Trivandrum), the capital of Kerala.
3. The Guinness Book of Records holds the record of being the most stolen book from public libraries.
4. The world’s most popular soft-drink brand Coca-Cola is actually green in color if coloring ingredients are not added to it.
5. There is only one ATM in the entire continent of Antarctica.
6. A blue whale’s heart is so massive that a human can easily swim through its arteries.
7. A famous instrument player Louis Armstrong, suffered from calluses on his lips when playing his trumpet too hard. He actually had to cut off the hardened layer of the skin from his lips with a razor blade.
8. May 26 is observed as the Science Day in Switzerland, in remembrance of India’s 11thpresident Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam.
9. Basenji is the only breed of hunting dogs in the world that never barks.
10. After petroleum, coffee is the world’s second-most valuable commodity that is traded.
11. Janis Lyn Joplin, an American rock singer, and songwriter made a will where she had left about $2,500 for her friends to have a ball after her death.
12. If you remove an arm of a starfish, it has the ability to regenerate its entire body from a single arm.
13. There are more than 30 million dead peoples’ inactive accounts on the social networking site Facebook.
14. Out of the many postal offices in the world, there is a single floating postal office which still exists and is located in Dal Lake, Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir), India.
15. About 90 percent of mobile phones in Japan are waterproof.
16. A hippopotamus’ mouth is so big that it can easily fit a four-foot child in standing position.
17. The famous Oscar-winning English actor Sir Ben Kingsley is original of Indian descent. His real name is Krishna Pandit Bhanji.
18. South Africa is also known as the “Rainbow Nation” because it has 11 different official languages that are spoken by the people.
19. There is a glacier in Antarctica, named “Blood Fall”, which regularly pours out the red liquid, making it look like as if the ice is bleeding.
20. There are only three countries in the world that do not use the metric system for measurement purposes. These three countries are the United States of America, Liberia, and Burma.
Mysteries and exciting facts use to fill the world. Hope the various facts shared above must have brought about some amazing information which you might not have had known really existed and truly happened.