Having A healthy family life
Having a happy and healthy family life is the goal of every household. Children, parents, grandparents and relatives, all form a bond and evolve into a family. Everyone has different views when it comes to family. There is also a popular saying, “Charity begins at home”.
This is a well-connected proverb that vindicates what is true. A person’s first responsibility is to the needs of their own family, relatives, and friends. In fact, this is just meant by charity begins at home.
There is two type of category in families are as follows:
when parents, children, and grandparents live together then that family is said to be a nuclear family. Whereas, an extended family comprises of relatives by blood that lives with the family.
Top 5 benefits of having a healthy family life
- In healthy family people used to support, encourage and take care each other in tough conditions.
- A healthy family conforms to the standards of behavior. The moral character of the healthy family that is based on the principles of right and wrong.
- Our families teach us how to engage in healthy eating and exercise which ultimately make a strong and healthy family.
- A healthy family is build up with emotional support, love, care, good understanding, protection, and security.
A healthy family is a source of motivation that helps in making you a better person by guiding you regarding values, discipline, and code of conduct that motivates human behavior.
How can healthy family develop your positivity?
- Life of healthy family encourages you to be independent. Your interests, feelings, views, and opinions also make you self-sufficient.
- People of the healthy family are always engaged and also encourages you to participate in a positive, meaningful, open communication and important decisions. Hence, let you share your experiences, goals, and accomplishments.
- A healthy family gives you an opportunity to spend quality and recreational time together and doing enjoyable activities together.
- With the help of healthy family, we can easily acknowledge each other’s accomplishments, shows appreciation for other members of the family, teaches you to respect each other and resolves conflicts in a positive manner.
- A healthy family gives you happiness, love, time and hope that immensely helps gives you a positive life.
How you can support families
Many factors within the family affect the mental health and well-being of a child or young person. Because these factors occur within the home, as a teacher, you may not always be directly aware of them. Recognizing that there are many impacts on the well-being of children and young people will help you better understand and support the person who you think is experiencing a mental health problem.Your early education service or school can support the mental health of children and young people through efforts to connect with and support families.
Build partnerships with families
- Value the knowledge of each child or young person’s family members.
- Value the contribution and role of the family in the life of each child or young person.
- Communicate freely and respectfully with families.
- Share insights and perspectives about children or youth.
- Engage in shared decision making.
Communicate openly with families and build trust
The information shared helps everyone gain a deeper understanding of:
- How to best work together to support children and youth
- Children and youth’s behavior at home and in the learning environment
- Most effective ways to support learning
- What do children and young people like and what are their strengths
- Resources for overcoming social and emotional difficulties.
Healthy Family multiply your happiness and divide your responsibility by minus your sorrow
Living with your children, parents, grandparents, and relative make your world more beautiful and good. Responsibility alone does not make a healthy family. Hence, there are many other factors of a healthy family which help you to make up for a healthy family life.
Thus, the benefits of a healthy family can help you to live a better life as they used to encourage you to bring the best out of you.